I'm not feeling good..
Can't sleep well cos i have to wake up almost every 2 hours to take various kinds of medicine.... 12am, 2am, 4am, 6am, 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 6pm, 8pm... That's the number of times i have to take medicine in a day....
And i don't know why my legs are super wobbly.... felt like i just ran a 10km marathon (though hubby keep asking how i know since i've neva ran a marathon before).....
The medicines are also giving me a headache... and this reminds me of the headache i had when i was in first trimester....
Geez... 2nd trime is really the honeymoon period... once i reach 29 weeks, horror starts again :(
I just hope that the review with Dr Tham on Wednesday will give me the all clear... I don't wanna be admitted again, and i am looking forward to attend Pynk's wedding on 28th Nov...
No comments:
Post a Comment