Baby1

Baby1

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Still MC at home....

Still on MC... its really hard to "Nua" my day away... feel so bored !!!!

I hate some of the changes to my body recently.
1) I have short spans of breathlessness.. esp when i just lie down
2) I can't walk too fast / too far
3) I can't bend down from my waist.. gotta bend my knees
4) When i'm on my knees, i have difficulty standing up
5) I have difficulty turning in bed

But one change i enjoyed is..... I could feel alot more baby kicks :)

This morning at 730am, i woke up to take medicine. After getting back into bed, baby starting her "morning exercise".. hahhaha.. was twisting, turning, kicking, punching.... i could see like she was doing somersault inside my tummy.... my tummy was stretched and dancing in all directions... What an active rascal !!!!

Quickly took hubby's hand and hubby felt the movements...

Its such an amazing feeling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment